CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
If you would like to contact me, please email me at: passion4scrapbooking.blogspot@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Card


I made this card for my brother in law.... I used the Design studio to create card, scalloped border, rectangles and happy birthday phrase. Cartridges used: George & Basic Shapes, New Arrival, & A Child's Year

For the turtle, I used Sure Cuts A Lot. I obtained the free SVG file from Beth at mycricutscrapbooking.com I used inks and a black marker to color it.

*** Beth lets you use her creations for both personal & commercial use.... so if you download files from other websites, make sure you can legally use it!!!

Inserted mini brads on scalloped border using a crop-a-dile

1 comments:

Krisstel said...

If you would like to make comments, you should scroll down to the end of a post and click on comment! Thanks