CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
If you would like to contact me, please email me at: passion4scrapbooking.blogspot@gmail.com

Friday, July 30, 2010

Craftting with Christina Companion Challenge #2

Crafting with Christina is hosting a challenge this week: To create a project using something you would normally throw away or recycle.  I made a few embellishment containers.  I will be using these for buttons, ribbon, and flowers!!!

Materials used:  Wrigleys Orbit White Sugarfree Blublemint-
                          60 piece package
                          Cricut vinyl- black
                          Scissors
                          Cricut trimmer

3 comments:

Carolyn Ruiz said...

awesome! I was saving these as well thinking that they could be repurposed for something. I just didn't know what. I love your take on the challenge.

*Star said...

very cool! I also have been saving these knowing there was something I could do with them but not sure just what. Thanks for the inspiration! Have a great day. :)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Fantastic idea! Thanks so much for sharing!

Stacey
staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com