CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
If you would like to contact me, please email me at: passion4scrapbooking.blogspot@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Crafting with Cristina Companion Challenge #4

I am so excited to be Cristina's companion this week.  The challenge for this week:  Exploring 3D Cricut.  I must say, this was a challenge for me!!! I definitely had to think outside the box to come up with something.  While looking online for inspiration, I found a cute wreath that paper phenomenon posted on you tube.  So I made something similar to it.  Hope you enjoy making it! :)

Supplies:  3 sheets of cardstock to make flowers- color white
               2 sheets of cardstock to make the body of the wreath- any
                     color (you won't be able to see it)
               2 sheets of cardstock for the baby carrier- One solid pink, the other patterned
               1 sheet of cardstock for title- color white
               Purple and Green ink
               Small Gems
               Markers

Cartridges Used:  George & Basic Shapes
                           New Arrival




If you need any other information, please let me know-

2 comments:

Shelley said...

This is absolutley gorgeous, I love this pram on new arrival and I tend to use it alot.
Shelley
www.shelleysland.blogspot.com

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful tfs!!!!