CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
If you would like to contact me, please email me at: passion4scrapbooking.blogspot@gmail.com

Friday, July 2, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge!!!

Emma at My Creative Time is having a challenge: Do any project you would like by using New Arrival or any older cartridges. The theme for this challenge: Baby
So this is what I came up with!!!

Cartridges used: George and Basic Shapes and Stretch Your Imagination.
I have New Arrival but i did not have the right type of paper for what i wanted to do... and I live about 2 and a half hours away from any craft store!!!

I have 12 spots for pictures... from the baby's first month until his/her 11th Month... I cut 1 inch flowers. I then created the labels on Microsoft Office Word 2007.





8 comments:

Shay Shay said...

Awesome layout; love your attention to detail!

Cricut Me That said...

Love your idea!! How fun to have several months of pics in ONE area!!

*Star said...

That is so cute and such a great idea. :) Have a great day.

liz at liz's paper loft said...

what a cute idea! good luck!
liz :o)

My Creative Time said...

Wow, Krisstel, this is GORGEOUS! I LOVE it!! Great job w/the challenge my friend! hope to see back for another throwback Thursday!
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

Honey B Allende said...

Love this Idea...So crative...i love the entire layout..Awesome work!!!

HoneyB
http://sweetscrappingwithhoneyb.blogspot.com

My Creative Time said...

hi Krisstel, This challenge is for Peachy Keen, so you will link your project to Peachy Keen's Blog!! Thank you, I just realized that I didn't post that on my blog!! THANK you!!! Hope you can play!
Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

Shelley said...

I am going to add you to my site as Blogs that I follow you are just so talented. Well done !!!
Shelley
www.shelleysland.com
P.s. i will become a follower to