CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
If you would like to contact me, please email me at: passion4scrapbooking.blogspot@gmail.com

Friday, July 23, 2010

Tuesday Challenge Girly Affair!!!

Made by Momo posted a challenge this week: To make a project that is super girly.  So this is what I came up with:

Cartridges Used: George & Basic Shapes-- Photo Mats & White Flowers
                           Alphalicious--- Font (it seems this is one of my favorite fonts- i use it all the time!)
                           Forever Young- Purse, Pink Flowers, Girl and Mirror

I made the patterned paper by coloring with a black marker.

8 comments:

Cristina said...

what a great job my friend. I love your layouts


Hugs

Cristina

Http://www.craftingwithcristina.com

Mari AKA Momo said...

This is such an adorable layout!!!!! I absolutely ADORE those colors and papers! Thanks for joining my challenge! XOXO Momo

Elizabeth Leon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth Leon said...

Cute Layout:) awesome job!

ELizabeth
www.expressionsbyelizabeth.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What an awesome LO!! Love, love, love the reflection in the mirror...Fabulous!

Georgiana said...

This is a great layout. I love the colors you chose and the reflection is amazing.

Got2BCrafting said...

I absolutely love how you did the reflection in the mirror! Great Job!
Thanks for commenting on my blog. To answer your question, I used an OLD Stampin Up set named Totally Cool and I colored it with the Stampin Up markers.
Lori
http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love forever young great job